Contact Employment Edge
Sioux Falls Church is seeking an office administrator to work 24 hours/week with some flexibility in the schedule. The office administrator is the information center of the church, assisting the pastor and church community.
- Handle typical office functions: pleasantly greet visitors, answer phones, message appropriate staff and volunteers with follow-up, conscientiously distribute mail, screen and disseminate information to the proper persons or volunteers.
- Create, edit, record and publish the weekly church bulletin, monthly newsletter, and other church publications and mailings.
- Maintain calendar for programs and building use
- Update church website.
- Maintain church records
- Maintain member/constituent contact information.
- Maintain a clean and orderly office environment; keep office equipment in working order; order supplies, set up vendor accounts as needed, submit bills, maintain good rapport with vendors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School diploma and 3-5 years clerical experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Publisher.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - being sensitive to people, empathetic, and able to be discreet with confidential information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail is critical.
Click here to let us know you are interested.