Client Support Technician
Contact Employment Edge
Our client is seeking a person to help carry out the mission of the organization providing clients with compassion and support. A Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Substance Abuse, or other Human Services field is preferred. Related experience will also be considered.
- English language fluency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- CPR certification
Position includes such duties as:
- Supervise and monitor clients
- Provide reports on client behavior, written and oral
- Administer alcohol and drug screening
- Complete random and scheduled room, vehicle, and person searches
Eight-hour shifts weekdays and/or weekends. Longer shifts as needed. May include designated holidays.
Click here to let us know you are interested.