Contact Employment Edge
[POSITION CLOSED] Local manufacturing company is now accepting applications for a Site Manager. Join a company that is dedicated to quality control and process improvement. Team members are motivated to grow both personally and professionally as they deliver top-notch products. As Site Manager you will manage subordinate employees from several production units.
Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; recruiting new customers.
We are looking for someone who has the skill and experience to:
- Design work flows and procedures
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Complete projects on time and budget
- Resolve conflicts; maintain confidentiality
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Delegate work assignments; set expectations and monitor delegated activities; provide regular performance feedback
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality
- Observe safety and security procedures; report potentially unsafe conditions
Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents, speak effectively before groups of customers and employees, calculate figures and amount, appy basic principles of algebra and geometry, use manufacturing and word processing software, frequently lift and move up to 50 lbs.
Click here to let us know you are interested.