Contact Employment Edge
[POSITION CLOSED] Local non-profit is seeking a Development Coordinator to help enhance the mission and services of the organization. This is a part-time, 24-hour position, during Monday-Friday office hours.
- Raising funds through grant writing, public relations, and other forms of fundraising
- Maintain website, newsletter and other media materials
- Increase endowment funding
- Develop annual marketing plan and assist in preparation of budget
- Collect and update donor list
- Bachelor’s Degree in fundraising or public relations preferred
- Minimum three years’ progressive experience in grant writing and administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to oversee others as well as being a self-starter
- Excellent networking and public speaking skills
- CPR certified
Click here to let us know you're interested!