Think about it: You may have all the skills to do the job, but do you have the skills to find the job?
The average job search takes 18 weeks, but it’s longer for those who don’t know how to conduct a well-planned job search. Those 18 weeks – or longer – can be stressful and frustrating.
Professionals who skilled at the job search and hiring process can reduce your stress level and often shorten the time it takes to find a new job. Here are nine good reasons to use a staffing agency.
1. It’s free. Employment Edge does not charge a fee to applicants.
2. You save time. Complete one application at Employment Edge – just one – and you become a candidate for every job that fits your skills, experience, and qualifications.
3. You have “the edge.” If a client calls to place a job order and we think you would be a good fit, we contact you before we post the job. If you are interested, you interview with the client. If it’s a match – job offered; job accepted; you are hired.
4. You get a job coach. When you interview with our staff, consider it a dress rehearsal. We offer ideas to improve your interview skills, make suggestions for your resume, and look at possible career paths. Because we know the expectations of our client companies, we can help you decide whether the job is right for you.
5. You get free skill assessments. We have over 1500 skill assessments available in a variety of fields. We use the results to make sure we are making the best job match for you.
6. You will have on-the-job support. Many of our positions are temp-to-hire, which means you are our employee assigned to a client’s work site. At the end of a set period to time, based on satisfactory job performance, you become an employee of our client company. During the transition period, we will keep tabs on how you are doing and help to improve your job performance if needed. Your success is important to us.
7. You can opt for temporary assignments. You choose the work format that is best for you. If you prefer short-term, temporary assignments, we will match you to those settings. You can also choose to accept temporary assignments only until you find a permanent placement. We will choose assignments based on your preferences.
8. You can subscribe to our job alerts. Be the first to learn about new job openings. We will send job alerts to you by e-mail. It’s easy to subscribe. Just use this link.
9. It’s free. That one was worth repeating.
Your job search doesn’t have to be stressful and time-consuming if you take advantage of some professional know-how. At Employment Edge Staffing, we have been helping Sioux Falls job seekers for 10 years. Give us a call at 605-271-5627 to learn how we can help you.
Subscribe to job alerts.